Thursday, August 4, 2016

Kursus Sulam Alis , Bibir, Eyeliner and Kursus Eyelash Extension With KOREAN TECHNIQUE


Thank you for choosing me to be ur trainer.. God bless and sukses ya.. Dont forget lots of practice 💪 ciayoo 😬😘

 Graduation with The Master of Korean Eyebrow Embroidery 🙏😍😘 Thank You Song Seng Nim ...

One on one coaching with Miss Jung Mi Hee .. The Master of 6D Korean Eyebrow Embroidery 💪😘 More Korean Certificate for the Newest Korean Techniques. Now I am very ready to make my clients more and more beautiful.. Back to work 💪Thank You Song Seng Nim ... 😘😍💋


BB GLOW SKIN .. New facial treatment from Korea 😍 Mau muka sehalus wanita Korea? Try our new facial treatment ... Hasil akhir tergantung pada setiap masing-masing individu :)


Thank you Pretty Doctor @yelineque Top & Bottom Eyelash Extension... 😍😘


Nyulam my BFF ... @thing7279 😍😘 😆6D Korean Eyebrow Embroidery 😘😍 .... 한국 눈썹.. Msh tkt sakut disulam? With our Korean Techniques and high quality of anasthetic .. Our embroidery here @mariekay_lash is painless 😁😘😍.. Proove it urself.. 😘




Thank you for choosing me to be ur trainer.. Sukses ya.. 😘😍

This is why I love my job 🙏😊😘 Makes other happy and feel more confidence about themselves 🙏😊.. Will do my best


Many things to learn.. Very excited 😍😘 Upgrading my skills and join professional beauty camp with the Master of Korean Embo Techniques.. Miss Jung Mi Hee 😍.. Learn more Newww Korean Techniques for Eyebrow Embroidery, Korean Gradation/ Misty Eyebrow Techniques , Eyeline, Hair line, Facial Korean BB Glow and the most important things all the procedures is PAINLESS 😍😘💋❤️ 💪.. So excited to share my new knowledge to my future students 💪😍.. 😘😍💋

 This time my turns to practice on the practice matt 😁😄😅 .. Gantian jd murid 😅.. Feel so excited.. For my past students.. Dont ever stop practicing .. Always try ur best to improve every time and to make our clients feel satisfied 🙏😊 💪...

Sukses di Medan dear.. God bless u always 🙏😊😘 Dont forget lots of practice 😊 
 Menerima Kursus Sulam Alis , Bibir, Eyeliner and Kursus Eyelash Extension With KOREAN TECHNIQUES.
Pengajar bersertifikat Korea. Follow Instagram kami @mariekay_lash for more photo collections and testimonial.
Add PIN BB 2C0D5654 for inquiries
or WA to 082115028800

Copy and Paste Link Below for photo collections and testimonials
https://www.facebook.com/clairecloset3/media_set?set=a.587814627989765.1073741956.100002836986605&type=3

No comments:

Post a Comment